Our giftshop houses a full line of different Bari Olive Oil products, from olive oil soaps, books, gift crates, gourmet foods and of course our famous extra virgin and infused olive oil selections. When planning your visit, plan to spend some time sampling our different extra virgin olive oils in our on-site tasting room as well.
Discover and compare the uniqueness of each of our different olive oils and why we believe that California grown and produced extra virgin olive oil is the only olive oil you should ever be using.
Interested in learning more about our process and how we provide you with the best olive oil products available in California? We offer classes that are designed to teach you all the facts and history behind olive oil and our facility by our knowledgeable staff.
In our classes you will learn:
- The difference between cold press and first press methods
- The difference between extra virgin, virgin, pure, light, and pomace olive oil
- Why olive oil considered the healthy oil
- Why the different flavor profiles matter
- Which olive oil is best with what food
- What is wrong with a lot of imported olive oil
- How long does olive oil last
- The different ways you can cook with olive oil
today to reserve your seat!
Come by before you eat that spicy dinner and sample our extra virgin olive oils along with our line of flavor infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars. Browse in our store and take a walk in our mill. When you leave, you will have a new appreciation of California olive oil and how it should taste and benefit you.
For groups of 10 or more people, please call us ahead and let us know your coming or by contacting us
Our Gift Shop and Tasting Room is open every Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm and on Saturdays from 9am to 3pm.
Don't have time to stop in and see us? No problem, all of our products are available online. Browse our products
to find the olive oil best suited for your needs.